Why should you join the Osage Chamber of Commerce?
We can do great things
Inherit the trust and credibility of our organization. The Osage Chamber’s tenured history and our recommendation helps build your reputation faster.
Grow your business visibility through your link on our website and increase your presence in the community by attending and sponsoring events.
Be a part of the membership directory that got more than 1 million hits last year! The Osage Chamber website will help boost your business site in Google searches!
Our Chamber Bucks program works to promote shopping local. One gift card allows a customer to shop all chamber businesses and you keep 100% of the funds!
With signature events happening throughout the entire year, we offer many opportunities to market your business through participation and sponsorship!
Members supporting members! Learn from other business owners who face similar challenges and receive advice and mentorship from Chamber professionals.
From the Director...
I’d like to sincerely thank you for your interest in Chamber membership this year. Our members are the heart and soul of this organization, and we cannot do all that we do without you! As your new executive director, I’m very excited to implement some changes to make this the best year yet!
Our goals for 2024:
· A BRAND NEW website! We will continue to drive traffic to our site with an improved events calendar and business directory.
· A new and improved Chamber Bucks program that will provide better tracking and easier accessibility.
· Continue to promote and expand upon our signature events such as Autumn Artistry, Friday Night Out, Magic on Main, and Farmers Market.
· Introduce new events such as Osage Maple Days– which will feature our businesses and highlight the best of Osage!
· Coordinate retail specific promotions such as Galentine’s Day, Mother’s & Father’s Day, Open Houses, Ghouls Day Out, and Small Business Saturday.
· Provide support and pertinent information to our members regarding legislative updates and funding programs. We will remain in contact with local, state, and federal legislators on any current issues our businesses are facing.
· Provide support and information to visitors via in person, email, and phone inquiries.
We remain committed to developing and strengthening Osage area businesses. Your contribution each year helps support programs and events that benefit not only our members but our residents, employers and the overall community as well.
-Natashia Newhouse, Executive Director